For all our latest corporate policies and updates. 

Right to Receive Documents

Notice of rights of members in connection with certain documents

High Peak Royalties Limited (ACN 118 065 704) (HPR) gives notice pursuant to section 110K of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) (Corporations Act) of the rights of members (Shareholders) to:

(1) elect to receive or not receive certain documents; and

(2) make requests to be sent certain documents in electronic or physical form.

Your right to elect to receive documents electronically or physically

Shareholders are entitled to receive the following documents:

(1) a notice of members’ rights under section 110K of the Corporations Act (such as this notice), unless the notice is readily available on HPR’s website together with any other documents prescribed by relevant regulations;

(2) documents relating to a meeting of Shareholders, such as notices of meeting or proxy or voting forms; and

(3) HPR’s Annual Report (comprising the financial report, directors’ report and auditor’s report of the relevant financial year).

(collectively, the Documents)

Your right to make an election

Each Shareholder is entitled to:

(1) be sent some or all of the Documents in either physical form or electronic form;

(2) elect not to be sent the Annual Report of HPR (and any other documents prescribed by the relevant regulations); and

(3) made ad-hoc requests to receive a particular Document in physical or electronic form, by notifying HPR of the election.

HPR is committed to minimising paper usage and encourage all Shareholder to make the switch to paperless communications and provide us with your email address.

Making an election or request documents

Shareholders can make an election or request by contacting HPR’s share registry, Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited:

(1) via Investor Login and follow the prompts; or

(2) phone: +61 (0)3 9415 4000 or 1300 850 505 (within Australia)

Please have your Shareholder Reference Number or Holder Identification Number ready to make an election or change an existing election.